Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chat before I stab stab stab your heart!

+12
Tih
Enef
baratacom
JetG
sloane
Airlight
zsabreuser
Emy
Sig
mimids
Qyzex
perca
16 posters

:: Archive :: Spit It Out :: Run Doom

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Chat before I stab stab stab your heart! - Page 5 Empty Re: Chat before I stab stab stab your heart!

Post by Sig Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:29 pm

koufuyo wrote:I used to go to a college in the middle of the countryside before hand they never locked their doors to the lab because it was so peaceful.

Ahh that sounds so awesome. They close the doors around 11 i think, but the latest classes are around 8 or 9. I had the plan to lock myself in, but, you know, motion detectors and cops and that.
Sig
Sig

Male Number of posts : 23
user\'s current CLASH lvl : Chat before I stab stab stab your heart! - Page 5 82dude10
character\'s current lvl : Chat before I stab stab stab your heart! - Page 5 NT000
Registration date : 2008-07-31

http://sageby.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Chat before I stab stab stab your heart! - Page 5 Empty Re: Chat before I stab stab stab your heart!

Post by koufuyo Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:05 pm

Sig wrote:
koufuyo wrote:I used to go to a college in the middle of the countryside before hand they never locked their doors to the lab because it was so peaceful.

Ahh that sounds so awesome. They close the doors around 11 i think, but the latest classes are around 8 or 9. I had the plan to lock myself in, but, you know, motion detectors and cops and that.

Indeed, also what are the dorms like so to speak. Mine have those who smoke green substances, (that is no good and they got kicked out), those who play D&D (they smell like poop) and those of designing (they are ok but too clean)

koufuyo

Male Number of posts : 48
character\'s current lvl : Chat before I stab stab stab your heart! - Page 5 NT000
Registration date : 2008-08-10

Back to top Go down

Post by perca Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:34 pm

My college is the most abandoned piece of shit ever, but I like it <3 And it has cats. LOTS.
perca
perca

Female Number of posts : 307
user\'s current CLASH lvl : Chat before I stab stab stab your heart! - Page 5 01-roo10
character\'s current lvl : Chat before I stab stab stab your heart! - Page 5 BL000
Registration date : 2008-02-22

http://biscuit.dapshow.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mimids Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:39 pm

ha ha ha
we live in a jungle, perca
xD
mimids
mimids

Female Number of posts : 166
user\'s current CLASH lvl : Chat before I stab stab stab your heart! - Page 5 88-sup13

http://mimids.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by perca Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:07 pm

LOL So f*cking tre, at least we also have monkeys!
perca
perca

user\'s current CLASH lvl : Chat before I stab stab stab your heart! - Page 5 01-roo10
character\'s current lvl : Chat before I stab stab stab your heart! - Page 5 BL000

Back to top Go down

Post by mimids Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:51 am

ha ha ha..ho sh*t
xD
mimids
mimids

user\'s current CLASH lvl : Chat before I stab stab stab your heart! - Page 5 88-sup13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sig Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:30 pm

[quote="koufuyo"]
Sig wrote:Indeed, also what are the dorms like so to speak.

In the Netherlands there rarely such a thing as a dorm. We have student rooms here, which are houses owned by, i guess you could call it a landlord who owes multiple houses, whose rooms are rented to students. I used to live in a building on the national monument list, i squatted for some time in a factory which btw is not illegal here and now i live in the former headmaster's house of a big school, which is now mostly office space. I share the house with 5 others who are either students like myself or working people.
Sig
Sig

user\'s current CLASH lvl : Chat before I stab stab stab your heart! - Page 5 82dude10

Back to top Go down

Post by koufuyo Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:47 am

Sig wrote:
koufuyo wrote:
Sig wrote:Indeed, also what are the dorms like so to speak.

In the Netherlands there rarely such a thing as a dorm. We have student rooms here, which are houses owned by, i guess you could call it a landlord who owes multiple houses, whose rooms are rented to students. I used to live in a building on the national monument list, i squatted for some time in a factory which btw is not illegal here and now i live in the former headmaster's house of a big school, which is now mostly office space. I share the house with 5 others who are either students like myself or working people.

Sounds rough, was it an apartment building that was once a factory? A factory that people work at or an abandoned factory? Oh man these seem like tough times. Also about the outside world what are your guys RL pals like?

koufuyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sig Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:18 am

koufuyo wrote:Sounds rough, was it an apartment building that was once a factory? A factory that people work at or an abandoned factory? Oh man these seem like tough times. Also about the outside world what are your guys RL pals like?

It was an abandoned factory signed for demolition in a year. I was the best place for parties ever, heh. My RL pals are diverse and legion, i went to 3 so so art academies in one year and my parents moved some times so i know people all over the place which is nice but distant. Strange enough they always seem to be amongst the apparently so called dark culture. Why?
Sig
Sig

Back to top Go down

Post by koufuyo Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:54 pm

Sig wrote:
It was an abandoned factory signed for demolition in a year. I was the best place for parties ever, heh. My RL pals are diverse and legion, i went to 3 so so art academies in one year and my parents moved some times so i know people all over the place which is nice but distant. Strange enough they always seem to be amongst the apparently so called dark culture. Why?

Idk I always want hear different perspectives of things indeed. Those who I hang out with are those of extreme school work for some reason, they seem to have really puffy cheeks and listen to the death metal.

koufuyo

Back to top Go down

Post by koufuyo Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:37 am

Also something else peeked my interest..Why is it that so many people copy the choju giga (anime so to speak)? I am curious because it cannot be that it's just that people copy what they like. Sure enough i know enough that it isn't a style, but a set of guidelines but still you know? When I was younger and drawing things I thought I would be rather doomed since I wasn't doing such. What are your sentiments? I know it's much about symbolism and psychology indeed but do people realize this?
(I was just wondering because I awoke today with this thought in my head

koufuyo

Back to top Go down

Post by perca Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:07 pm

It's easier, kou. everybody is lazy.
perca
perca

Back to top Go down

Post by Sig Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:56 pm

Lazy.
Sig
Sig

Back to top Go down

Post by koufuyo Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:09 pm

perca wrote:It's easier, kou. everybody is lazy.

Really? I never tried drawing that before, I am not sure about that one though. It seems as though many folks produce the complex things indeed though. Laziness is no good though.

koufuyo

Back to top Go down

Post by perca Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:46 pm

XD Well, you have to understand that it's way easier to had watched anime based stuff on childhood than omgf realistic/comics like based stuff... So yeah, I blame the childhood.
perca
perca

Back to top Go down

Post by mimids Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:26 pm

you can blame Akon too, perca..xD

well, I agree with perca...anime is more easy to learn..

but..I don't think this is a bad thing to be honest (I'm not a big *fan-anime-style*, just to let you know)..
It’s a great creative outlet that may lead to bigger things for the kids, in the future =DD
mimids
mimids

Back to top Go down

Post by perca Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:02 pm

Tze kidz, tzey doh nothen!!!!
perca
perca

Back to top Go down

Post by sloane Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:23 pm

ARGH i'm so close to being done, my ref and intro are inked but i wanna color it. i need to work on colors BAAAD but yea! i'll be back from San Diego oon Tuesday! I'm going down to Street Scene AND Six Flags YEEEA MUSIC ATTACK G-FORCE.

sloane

Female Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-08-15

http://war.respark.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by perca Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:01 pm

Go Go sloane, you can do it!!!!
perca
perca

Back to top Go down

Post by perca Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:35 pm

Ok, I'm pissed.

Will get the board graphic done today, get the 60 pose sketches done (since I wasn't able to make my 30 yesterday due to Void char sheet taking the whole day to get done and if I still feel like it, the intros for Heat. Fabble is in hiatus till I feel less shitty about Lime.

I won't point fingers on anyone's face. The site was meant to be use for improvement. I'm improving at least.

Farewell.

*bitching mode off.

I'm free from the job and will have more time to draw and such *also get things set for the end of the year tah-dahhh* See if I can get some projects done and also learn some stuff I don't. I must learn scenarios, those are hurting my fish feelings. Yeah that's it, How are you guys doing?
perca
perca

Back to top Go down

Post by deathstroke Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:49 pm

o__O wtf i was having a bad day too, i mean i can't even draw properly today

so i got stuck at pose number 13 and i felt so lame about it.... my holidays are coming soon but my midterms aren't done yet (they're done by tuesday next week agh)

and here i am, trying to type while not typoing, listening to some supposedly crazy rock music that sounded really slow and boring to me now

uuuugh

EDIT: shiiiit seventh page
deathstroke
deathstroke

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by koufuyo Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:00 pm

Sounds rather tough indeed. I woke up with this thought in my head indeed, does socioeconomic class have anything to do with gusto or drive? I've noticed that where I am the people who came from lower class homes tend to seem more defeated at times so to speak and will be satisfied with mediocre jobs the teachers suggest. I am not sure if this is rude or not, but this was just something that popped into my head.

koufuyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Enef Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:53 pm

Work was not bad.

I found out i may be getting a Tax Rebate this month.

yay more monies! I'll use it to get some new sketchbooks and leads for my pencil.
Enef
Enef

Male Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Tih Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:07 pm

Enef wrote:Work was not bad.

I found out i may be getting a Tax Rebate this month.

yay more monies! I'll use it to get some new sketchbooks and leads for my pencil.

sounds good :D
i want to work more but i dont have enoguh time to do it all and yesterday it all became too much for me and i collapsed. so now i'm ill, way too tired and i have a big head ache.

your day sounds like heaven to me :]
Tih
Tih

Male Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-09-04

http://theartistic.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by perca Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:10 pm

Alright, I would like o apologize for disappearing form here, not sharing and all the jazz, the last 5 days have been all dedicated to get a char in on Void, I had no time to scan or update the board, sorry.

I'll now take a look on the stuff for feedback and fix some rules (that includes the "Trial of the 100 Deaths" and other stuff. Once again, sorry for the negligence.

Char was submitted anyway, wish me luck! *I'm not sharing the intros till it's accepted/declined honk honk honk* I shall post post a lot of drawings asa I'm done here <3
perca
perca

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next