Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chat before I stab stab stab your heart!

+12
Tih
Enef
baratacom
JetG
sloane
Airlight
zsabreuser
Emy
Sig
mimids
Qyzex
perca
16 posters

:: Archive :: Spit It Out :: Run Doom

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Chat before I stab stab stab your heart! - Page 7 Empty Re: Chat before I stab stab stab your heart!

Post by koufuyo Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:38 pm

Last edited by perca on Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:40 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : don't bring drama from other websites / start drama / call names - break on board behavior rules - banhammer.)

koufuyo

Male Number of posts : 48
character\'s current lvl : Chat before I stab stab stab your heart! - Page 7 NT000
Registration date : 2008-08-10

Back to top Go down

Chat before I stab stab stab your heart! - Page 7 Empty Re: Chat before I stab stab stab your heart!

Post by perca Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:59 pm

Ok, guys. shut up. Seriously. I just arrived home and mimids told me this turned into a circus. I didn't read all you guys said, and I will read it now. And we'll see what is this. Any reply before I edit this comment WILL BE ERASED. I don't care if you'll be defending or attacking. I wanna see what's happening here, shut.

Hate you keep for private messages or other places. Lime supports both VOID and WFA.

I'll edit this when I'm done reading.

*edit and final toughs*

I read it all. I liked the talk till the point it lost the arguing and turned into irrational personal attacks. Wanting it or not, Enef and Koufuyo broke the “Board Behavior Rules”. The rules are there, and I hate to sound harsh but they must be followed, so here it goes:

Enef gets a first warning, since he just broke it 1 time. Watch out next time, pal, I know your intentions were good and all the jazz, but don't ever feed drama when u see the conversation got to a low level, and it was easy to tell that this talk was not going to end well. Your warning expires in the end of next month tough. Don't get more till there, lil man - remember 2 warnings get you "arrested" for the end of the month. Got your post of calling names hidden, even tough you were defending, it's still drama feeder. Hope you understand.

Neile, you're ok. I won't hide your reply, since it was personal opinion on an acceptable level. THAT is acceptable. Don't go downhill, fella.

Koufuyo. This is not the first time you bring this kind of drama to the community. And even so, you manage to break the rules not only once but a bunch of times in the same subject, wtf... Told you to read the rules before, keep the level of the conversation and not call names. You... made it pal, you totally disappointing not only me but the rest of the staff as well. You need to learn how to interact with people, man... Seriously. I give up on you now. You have no right for saying what you did Kou. You broke the wall. No more, you're banned. I wish one day you understand why tough.
perca
perca

Female Number of posts : 307
user\'s current CLASH lvl : Chat before I stab stab stab your heart! - Page 7 01-roo10
character\'s current lvl : Chat before I stab stab stab your heart! - Page 7 BL000
Registration date : 2008-02-22

http://biscuit.dapshow.com

Back to top Go down

Post by perca Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:19 am

Ok, since I had a webcomic to update, a Void match to plot and this problem to deal with since I arrived back home, I had no time to update the boards and my art topic.

I'm having also some ir issues with mimids (travel planing and such, we've been super busy), the updates will happen but not so soon (maybe in 2 days or so I'll do it, will see what I can do and apologize for the delay).

I'm posting this here instead of the news and updates cus this is totally informal. Will update a proper topic later.
perca
perca

user\'s current CLASH lvl : Chat before I stab stab stab your heart! - Page 7 01-roo10
character\'s current lvl : Chat before I stab stab stab your heart! - Page 7 BL000

Back to top Go down

Post by jho Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:35 pm

Very Happy

jho

Number of posts : 1
character\'s current lvl : Chat before I stab stab stab your heart! - Page 7 NT000
Registration date : 2008-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Enef Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:43 pm

Hi Jho!
Enef
Enef

Male Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post by perca Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:02 pm

Bet jing was bored, she should be making AWESOME COMICS!
perca
perca

Back to top Go down

Post by Enef Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:18 pm

She's always making awesome comics, damn her.
Enef
Enef

Male Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Tih Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:35 pm

indeed.

ps. .. ALIEN?
Tih
Tih

Male Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-09-04

http://theartistic.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by perca Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:19 am

Finishing this last Void battle, will catch up on Lime when I'm done, I swear. Mimids is already fixing some board stuff <3
perca
perca

Back to top Go down

Post by mimids Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:45 am

ha ha ha..I'm trying, I swear! xD

edit: FIXED ^^
mimids
mimids

Female Number of posts : 166
user\'s current CLASH lvl : Chat before I stab stab stab your heart! - Page 7 88-sup13

http://mimids.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tih Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:37 pm

hey guys i was just wondering...

why is kouf banned?

gr
Tih
Tih

Back to top Go down

Post by perca Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:04 pm

He broke a shit lots of behavior rules all at once and started drama with people from other websites. Comments are hidden for the sake of the community.
perca
perca

Back to top Go down

Post by Tih Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:23 pm

so he's a firestarter.

well than i can't do else than fully agree with you guys
Tih
Tih

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7