Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New stuff!

Go down

New stuff! Empty New stuff!

Post by perca Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:34 am

Hooray guys!

Just to let you all know that from today on - till maintence Sunday! -I'm adding new stuff to the board. Some layouts can get a bit screwed on the time being, I'm doing my best to get everything set asap! Sorry for the inconvenience, let's share the candies:

***The shoutbox is on and rolling on the "Battle Host", you can totally use it now!

***We got an oekaki! It's on the link up there, on the main navigation bar. A warning tough: since we're still testing it, the board is set on a free website -so.. yeah.. annoying pop up... We ask for your patience, since we need to see if it roll s and also if the members will actually use it (host costs... T_T). Feel free to use the oekaki, but remember that only members of the "stripe" group can use this tool <3.

***I'm fixing the board rules, to suit both shoutbox and oekaki terms.

***I'm still working on the board headers, so I'm using the "Chat" one as placeholder. Will fix this asap, I swear!

***Chat skin changed to suit the board mood better @_@

***Links can be broken, since I'm buying a domain name and we'll have to change all the links of the board (yeahhhh so.... fun.... T_T). Be patient with the staff ok? XD

***I'm not touching the battle host or gallery sections till we actually have "clashers" around. So.. move your lazy arses!!!

That's all for now, stay tuned for more!
perca
perca

Female Number of posts : 307
user\'s current CLASH lvl : New stuff! 01-roo10
character\'s current lvl : New stuff! BL000
Registration date : 2008-02-22

http://biscuit.dapshow.com

Back to top Go down